Tuesday, August 11, 2009

213 Days UP - "Come sit next to me, pour yourself some tea..."

I just hit an exciting milestone in my goal to become the world's biggest internet celebrity: I have my own url - with my very own name in it! Yes, now on top of my facebook page, bio on my improv theater's website, amped gaming staff page* and twitter feed I finally feel like I'm finally starting to have a web presence, you know?

Go check it NOW!

http://mattshafeek.com

No, don't come here, go there!

Ok, ok, you figured it out. It just redirects you here, 'cause this essentially my main site right now. But who knows what the future holds for that sexy sounding website!

I'll end this masturbatory/self congratulating blog post with something fun, so it's not a waste for everyone by me - Episode 2 of the EXTREMELY LOCAL NEWS*!:



-Matt "King of the Internet" Shafeek

*Not much to show there yet, eh?
*Yeah, it was really just another thinly-veiled piece of self promotion. Fooled you!

1 comment:

lalala said...

I love your alligator segment. Well done, well done.