Thursday, November 25, 2010

Post-A-Day: Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey guys - real quick post today. Three things I wanna say about Thanksgiving:

1) I'm incredibly grateful for all the love and support I have in my life, and to anyone reading this blog - you know who you are - thank you for being a part of my life. I don't know where I'd be without you.

2) One of the things I'm most thankful for is not having to do any more commuting than a subway right this Thanksgiving. Holy crap does flying sound annoying this time of year - and traffic is probably a bitch too.

3) Finally, while most people look forward to gorging on all kinds of delicious food today (and that is certainly a bonus for me too), the thing I look most forward to gorging on is the huge stockpile of media I've been building up for months - specifically my slowly filling DVR, my 360 (which I keep buying games for without finishing the others) and the Netflix subscription I barely use anymore. Here's to getting good use out of my TV this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

-Matt

No comments: