Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Well, That Was Easier Than I Thought (Rubik's Cube Redux)

I have an update to my blog post from a few weeks where I discussed My Life As A Rubik's Cube. I recently received my Rubik's Cube in the mail, and as soon as I did I decided I wanted to record my first real attempt to solve it. Check out the video below (and apologies for the darkness, my new apartment is apparently in need of a lamp or two) and see how I did:



So there ya go. Either I solved one of the world's most difficult puzzles in less than ten seconds, or I also very recently discovered how to edit video. You be the judge.

-Matt

2 comments:

Phillips3186 said...

Umm, I'm going to go with option "C" and guess that you had another Rubik's cube hidden beneath the camera's view. The world record is <6 seconds!

http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/rubik.html

Tyler said...

I've both solved Rubik's cubes and edited videos, and I have to say that my expert opinion is that it was totally legit. There was no evidence of video manipulation whatsoever.