Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Name Spreadsheets Are A Bundle Of Joy For Your Brain!

You guys - a lot of my friends have been making babies recently. And each new bundle of drool and poop brings with it a tiny little piece of information - it's name - that my brain is ill-equipped to remember. I have a hard enough time remembering the names of my coworkers, cousins, television and video game characters (not to mention that guy I always run into at my improv theater that my brain has labeled "McBeardy") without adding a host of names of little monsters that I don't ever actually communicate with.

So to prevent any future embarrassment or an unfathomable number of 'how's the little tyke doin'?' incidents on my part, I made myself a handy dandy little spreadsheet to reference as needed. And I managed to have some fun with it too. Take a look, and if you find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend doing the same:


Now all I need is a smartphone to store this thing on. When's that new iPhone 5 coming out, anyway?

-Matt

No comments: