Saturday, October 8, 2011

iPhone schmyPhone

Big news guys - I just got my first iPhone! Naturally I wanted to capture the moment, so check out the video below for my initial impressions:



I know this video may stir up some controversy, but I refuse to hold back from how I feel. There is a decidedly unexciting feel about the default ringtones on the iPhone 4. There, I said it! And not even Steve Jobs or that new non-Steve Jobs guy can make me take that back.

Alright, well, I suppose I should click on a few other buttons before completely giving up on this thing...

-Matt

UPDATE: Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

In all honesty, the device is amazing. Four days in (I wrote this post on Tuesday, but it took me four days to get that video up - don't ask) and I can't imagine what my life was like before it.

After immediately downloading all the obviously productive/useful (Evernote, Google and Skype Apps) and more fun (Twitter, Netflix, Hulu) apps, I managed to wait a full 48 hours before going nuts and checking out all the games I've been hearing about for months. Aside from the really popular ones, like Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut The Rope and Words With Friends (if you haven't played any of these, definitely check them out), I've already discovered a few lesser known but really spectacular games like Game Dev Story and Jetpack Joyride. And my god...for $1 each for most of them, it's really hard not to go nuts and just buy everything. I'll probably have a ton more under my belt in a week or so. Remember this is coming after I just started checking out the games two days ago.

To reiterate: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

So, if there's anything you think I NEED to have/do with my iPhone, drop me a line. I'm all ears!

No comments: