Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Poker With Jokers Indeed


SUNDAY!* SUNDAY!* SUNDAY!*


IT'S THE POKER SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY!!!

DAVID CROSS

IRA GLASS

AND MATT SHAFEEK


THREE MEN WILL ENTER*

ONLY ONE MAN WILL LEAVE AS CHAMPION

AND THAT MAN WILL BE ME!!!




Now, I know what you're asking - what can I do to help ensure the scrappy (but incredibly talented and handsome) underdog defeats the hilarious, insightful, generous, ELITIST, SUPER WEALTHY JAGOFFS I'm going up against in order to bring balance back to the Poker Proletariat where it belong?

Well friends, there is on thing you can do - DONATE!!! Every dollar you send is one more dollar I'll have in the fight for POKER SKILL SUPREMACY. What are you waiting for? Send everything you have here right now!


Oh, and I mention this all for charity and your donation is entirely tax deductible? OF COURSE I DID BECAUSE THE FREAK AIN'T GOIN' DOWN LIKE NO CHUMP!!!

Wish me luck!

-MATT "THE FREAK" SHAFEEK

PS: So, in case my blog screaming wasn't clear, this organization is actually really great and the whole event is a for a fantastic cause. 826NYC supports kids ages 6-18 with their writing skills. Find out more about them at www.826nyc.org.

*Saturday
*Saturday
*Saturday
*Multitudes of people have registered for this event

No comments: