Saturday, August 11, 2012

Since You're Already Making NYC Your Bathroom...



Anybody here in NYC see these new "Make NYC Your Gym" ads lining the subways and all around town? I think it's a pretty neat idea for a campaign. Here are some of the posters they've put out so far:





Pretty straightforward campaign, right? Well, I just got the scoop on the next batch of ads coming out, and it looks like they're kicking things up a notch. And since I have such a great relationship with the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (just roll with it) they've allowed me to debut them here on (Un)Paused! Check them out:


Seems a little controversial, no? Well, far be it from me to judge the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Whatever gets people moving, I suppose.

-Matt

No comments: