Monday, April 29, 2013

Flirtation Calibration

Worth it for the catchy rhyming title alone, yes?
Did you guys know I'm a bit of a pick up artist? Well, ok, that's not exactly true, but I have learned a thing or two over the years from various sources that have helped me tremendously within the world of dating, self-confidence and attraction. It's a fascinating realm and though I still have a long ways to go, I've felt experienced enough to share a little bit of what I learned:

http://www.gutsygeek.com/flirtation-calibration/

Gutsy Geek is a great resource for people like me who come from a lifetime of living through games and other media and find that matters involving the opposite sex are way more difficult and intimidating than we were led to believe. Check out the site if you're interested in the life of a gamer who faced his fears head on and turned it into mastery, something I always respect.

-Matt

1 comment:

Roswell Bayles said...

Good! Now I will have the chance of understanding some relevant matters about girls. They really are ambiguous.

-Himmelstein.com